365 Business Matching
365 Business Matching
What is 365 Business Matching?
ITS GAME 365 Business Matching helps you view company information and request/conduct business meetings with Korean developers, Korean and global publishers, investors, etc., all year round in easy steps. Unlike one-shot business meetings or exhibitions, you can maintain contact and plan meetings online all year round by registering as a Corporate Member for ITS GAME. Operations and interpreter support is also possible for meetings (available: May –December, 2022) helps you view company information and request/conduct business meetings with Korean developers, Korean and global publishers, investors, etc., all year round in easy steps. Unlike one-shot business meetings or exhibitions, you can maintain contact and plan meetings online all year round by registering as a Corporate Member for ITS GAME. Operations and interpreter support is also possible for meetings (available: May –December, 2022)Download Manual
- You can search for game titles, keywords, types, genres, production status, age groups and services. More
- Click a game in the search result to view its video, screenshots and details. You can also send inquiries and request meetings.
- You will receive notifications via email or Kakao Talk
- Company Inquiry can be viewed in the ITS GAME BIZ MATCHING page as messages.
- Request Meeting enables you to send meeting requests to companies you wish to meet. (See Online Meeting Reservations, below)
- If the searched game is rated for adults, a single adult verification process will ne required.
- You can search for company name, keywords, company types, number of employees and region. More
- Click a company in the search result to view its detailed information. You can also send inquiries and request meetings.
- The searched companies will display their representatives. If you wish to have a meeting specifically for a certain game only, select the game from the sub-menu and request your meeting.
- Here you can reserve an online meeting with a company or a game representative. More
- Select a date and time for the meeting and click request to send it to the representative.
As you cannot know the target's meeting availability, it is best to select multiple meeting dates to receive a favorable outcome.
※ If possible, select multiple meeting slots to increase your chances of confirming a meeting.
- The other company may accept or decline your meeting request. If they accept your meeting request, you will receive a notification via email or Kakao Talk, and can proceed with the meeting in the My Page in BIZ MATCHING.
- When you request a 365 Business Meeting, a full-time coordinator will assist you.
- You can request for an interpreter through the coordinator. (available: May –December, 2022)
- You can have a video meeting with the other company when the meeting request has been accepted. More
※ To ensure a smooth video meeting, a coordinator will directly help with the meeting operations. (available: May –December, 2022)
How to Use
ITS GAME Membership consists of Private and Corporate Members.
Private Member can only view Game Information Plaza, Search Games/Companies and must upgrade to a Corporate Member to request meetings.
Enabled: Search Games/Companies, game registration/exposure, Company Inquiry, and participation in Focused Meetings/events.
① How to register as a Private MemberMore
② How to change from Private to Corporate MembershipMore
③ How to register as a Corporate MemberMore
ITS GAME Full-time Support
1. Interpretation Languages: English/Chinese/Japanese
2. Interpretation: available when requested (please contact the Operations Team)
(* If using a platform other than ITS GAME, interpretation is provided only once for the first meeting)
3. Interpretation request time: at least two days before the meeting.
4. Interpretation schedule change time: once, two office days before the meeting.
(* May be modified for time zone difference for meetings with overseas companies)
If a company that reserved the meeting does not show up on the meeting day without notifying the Operations Team, no further interpretation will be provided.)
5. Translation support for basic company and contents introduction for the meeting (Standard: Naver Korean word count: 2,000 words or less)
ITS GAME Coordinator Support
ㆍWhat is a Coordinator?
A person in charge of operations management required for the 365 Business Matching, such as scheduling, interpretation/translation support, etc.
ㆍCoordinator's Work List
Identify meeting requirements (translated and shared when needed)
⇨ Company Introduction(2,000 words or less in Eng/Chn/Jpn when needed) to be sent and followed up.
⇨ Manage/confirm reply messages and online meeting schedules (contact if messages are unread, confirm dates)
⇨ Confirm/manage meeting dates in advance
⇨ Re-confirm meeting process for both companies on D-day
ITS GAME Coordinator Work Process
Request DayConfirm 365 Business Matching schedule.
Request +2 DAYSContact via email or phone when Accept/Decline is not checked for the meeting.
Request +7 DAYSAfter 1st contact, the coordinator checks again for the meeting procedure.
Request +10 DAYSIf there is no feedback after 10 days of meeting request, the coordinator cancels the meeting and notifies.